Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love Photoshop!

I always tell my clients to feel free to ask if there are any touch ups they would like in their photographs.  I can’t fix everything, but I am willing to give it a try.  The picture below was one I thought about touching up before giving it to the bride and groom, but it looked like a big enough job that I wanted to know if they would even use it before putting in the time.  I never mind doing the editing, but if I touched up every picture I took, I would never leave the computer!  Well, the bride did ask me to remove the extra woman, and it turned out to be a quicker fix than I expected (since she’s right behind the bride, I was nervous about keeping a sharp profile).

Here’s the original:

20110917_Sitton Wedding_0587_01

And here it is 10 minutes later.

20110917_Sitton Wedding_0587_01_02_11by14

I cropped it to remove the DJ, and I used a fabulous Photoshop tool called the clone stamp to erase the guest in the background.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jennifer! I agree, photoshop is so cool!

    ReplyDelete