Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wolfe Family Portraits

Giddy.  That’s how I feel when I get home, pull my pictures up on the computer, and see confirmation that I got what I wanted out of a photo shoot.  I’m so excited to play with the pictures and even more excited to share them with the family.  We had a lucky break for this session in that we had it scheduled for 10:30 on a very rainy day.  At 10:00, I said, “okay, we’ll go to the park with the gazebo so if the rain gets any worse we can still get in a few dry shots.”  At 10:25, the clouds broke, the sun was shining, and we went back to the original plan to shoot downtown.  I’m so glad we did.  The two downtown shots from my last post are definitely some of my favorites so far.  What do you think?  Which shots catch your eye? 

 

Helen6_2 

 

Mary3_2

 

Baby Esther2_2

 

Family_8by10 BW

No comments:

Post a Comment