Thursday, December 2, 2010

Southwick Family

8 fantastic kids.  I really tried to get one with everyone looking at the camera, I promise!

Kids 8by10 color

I’ll admit, I was a little skeptical about trying the pyramid pose.  When they suggested it, I had visions of falling children.  But it sounded like fun, so we went for it.  We didn’t get the little guy all the way on top, but I’d say we get an “A” for effort.

Pyramid BW

 

IMG_4504_2

 

IMG_4506_2_5by7

 

IMG_4509_2

And since this post is for you, Amanda:

IMG_4524

Okay, Amanda, now I need to know what you think!  Leave me a comment so I know you saw these.

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, Me? I think you do a great job! 8 people!? that is hard to do without stacking people. I still want you to do our family pictures with all seven of us. I definitley like your outdoor shots best though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the Amanda in the pic. But now I know you look at my blog :). I really prefer outdoor, but Amanda was only home for a few days and those turned out to be FREEZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to comment the other day...
    I love these pictures!! Especially the one of me and Jenna from the previous post and the one with Trevor, Elijah and Jonah. They're adorable! I also love the one with the whole family when we're lying down. It's the new background on my computer. =)Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete