Saturday, October 23, 2010

Davis Family

This is the Davis family:

Family 5

Aren’t they fabulous? 

This picture makes me happy.  Look at the framing and how the tracks draw you right into the scene.  We had beautifully diffused light thanks to a cloudy sky, so the colors are great with no distracting shadows.  And on top of all that, Julia knows how to dress and accessorize--something that has always escaped me.  Those shoes are adorable, but how do you know when you’re in the store that those shoes will be amazing with the right outfit?  And how do you know that outfit can include red?  Are there schools for this type of thing?  Because if there are, sign me up.  But I’m getting off topic.

feet cropped

We took these pictures at Monteith Park, which I love because it has so much variety.  Here are a few of my favorites, but I haven’t gotten down to the nitty gritty with editing, so I’m sure I’ll have more to share next week.  Thanks Julia!  I’m so looking forward to getting together to go through these with you!

J_J2

1 comment:

  1. All I know is, red and yellow are two of my favorite colors to include in pictures. So I brought my own. :) Im not really an accessorizer, I just pretend, but thanks for helping me feel good about my choices, haha. See you tomorrow! These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete