Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Taking pictures is the easy part.  Then comes the editing.  Editing is fun, too, but can be very time consuming.  Digital photography is wonderful because I can take as many pictures as I want and not worry about film costs (just to give you an idea, I shot a wedding with film and the film plus processing cost over $200).  I have a great selection to choose from (no worries about closed eyes when I’ve taken 5 of the same pose), but it’s sometimes hard to pick the best shot.  So here I sit, sorting and organizing my pictures, trying to pick my favorites.  I thought I’d share what that looks like.

Here’s a glimpse behind the scenes at what I’m working on.  This little girl is (obviously) adorable and, once she warmed to me, not a bit camera shy.  These pictures were her idea—she told me what she wanted and posed like a pro. 

IMG_3264

IMG_3265

IMG_3268

IMG_3267

IMG_3269

IMG_3270

IMG_3271

And here’s the one I finally decided on.  I love how her beautiful brown eyes draw you in.  Watch out, Sandi, she’s gonna be a heart breaker!

 

J4

No comments:

Post a Comment