Tuesday, August 24, 2010

He won’t look at me.

Jordan August 23 2010 5 by 7 crop

I love to photograph children.  Especially my children.  Unfortunately, they don’t love having their pictures taken.  They’re okay for a shot or two, but the idea of moving to a new spot to try out better lighting is not something that excites them.  (How could that not be exciting?  I get excited just thinking about it!)  So sometimes they won’t look at me.  But I’m okay with that because I happen to think they’re pretty darn cute even when they don’t look at the camera.  Guess they’re going to have to come up with some other way to get out of it. 

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. My girls won't look at me anymore either. When I ask my oldest to look, she gives me a fake smile with eyes averted. My youngest holds her head up high, giving me a great view of her neck while making an uncomfortable looking face. I'd be better off not asking them to look except that they're always looking down! I could deal with a profile, but I don't want the tops of their heads!
    (Consider yourself lucky)

    ReplyDelete